Purpose of the Financial Assistance Program
RPRD Diagnostics, LLC (“RPRD”) offers a Financial Assistance Program (“FAP”) to eligible patients who are unable to pay for the full amount of the deductible, copayment and/or coinsurance bill relating to the testing services they receive.
Subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria described below, RPRD may reduce the patient’s total out-of-pocket financial responsibility to $380.00. Patients are expected to cooperate with RPRD’s procedures for completing an application form and supplying other information to determine eligibility (as described below), and to contribute to the cost of their care based on their individual ability to pay.
Patients must satisfy the following eligibility criteria to qualify for the FAP, and such determinations are made by RPRD in its sole discretion.
- Patient received the testing service at RPRD.
- Patient has commercial health insurance.
- Patient is unable to pay for the deductible, copayment and/or coinsurance bill of the testing services they receive.
- Patient authorizes RPRD to bill the patient’s insurance payer(s) for the testing service received.
- Patient is a resident of the United States.
- Patient’s household income is below 500% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines in effect the year that the services were rendered to the patient.
- Patient shall provide accurate information in the application process.
Patients can apply for FAP prior to or during the ordering and testing process. If approved, a final bill from RPRD will reflect the adjusted amount owed.
Financial assistance is not available for the governmental health plans, such as Medicare, Medicaid, or self-pay.